If you are a resident in Newcastle Upon Tyne or North Tyneside and are interested in any of the following services, please contact either Newcastle City Council Social Services Department or North Tyneside Council Health and Social Care for more details:- requesting a care assessment; considering residential and/or home care services and charges related to these services; reporting suspected adult abuse; advocacy for adult service users and carers; becoming a Personal Assistant, as well as; help and advice in contacting Adult Social Care Direct

Contact CQC (Care Quality Commission) for information about care services and whether those services are meeting the national standards, as well as further information about St Anthony's Care Services

To access health care information, advice and services contact NHS Direct. For medical help fast call NHS 111. For emergency calls dial 999

Contact the information NOW - the information and advice website for people over 50 living in Newcastle, their families and carers

For information, advice and support for Carers please contact that Newcastle Carers centre

For information, advice and support for Volunteers please contact the Volunteer Centre Newcastle or read more about volunteering opportunities at St Anthony's